Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to your Pattern Place Blog

Hi everyone and welcome to my very first blog - ever !!!

I feel quite proud to have managed to navigate my way around the web to set up this blog page for all of us in The Pattern Place community to use.

We would like to use this space to let you know what is happening here in the studio and to share tips, tricks and new ideas from the craft world.
New patterns will be released here first so you get to see what's coming as well as the new things we will be offering in our web store and on our stand at the craft shows.
Also I would like to post photo's of creative ideas and new ways our patterns and products have been used to inspire you and give you some new and fresh ideas.

You are welcome to use this space to comment on my blogs and post your own ideas so we can start to get to know each other and begin to come together as a community. If you would like to write a few words simply click on the comment link at the end of this post.

If you would like to receive an email when ever I post new information click on the Subscribe to: Post link at the bottom of the page. This will be about every two - four weeks and it would be a great way to stay in touch with new releases, special offers and updated news.

I can't wait to get started and I hope to hear from you soon.

So here's to new friends, happy times and lots of stitching. Susan.







No comments: